Become an Associate Member
Joining as an Associate supports us to be there when families with loved ones who are living with a disability need us. You are:
- Endorsing our primary purpose of creating a safe and secure future for individuals with a disability by future planning and developing a personal network.
- Creating stronger communities by supporting full citizenship for all members of the community.
- Joining with families and other interested individuals in speaking with a strong and independent voice.
- Sharing with other families in similar circumstances.
- Learning about local sources of information and help.
- Kept in touch by regular email communication and personal contact.
- Finding out about how to plan for the future.
- Getting practical, current, and useful information through our workshops.
The fee for Associate status is $60 per year. Any contributions beyond this will receive a charitable receipt. The first year you will receive a complimentary copy of the book “A Good Life, For you and your relative with a disability”.
How To Join: